Hello my lovelies,
Hope you all had an indulgent Easter with plenty of chocolate, hot cross buns and special moments with family and friends. We had a quiet Easter weekend
as Poppy and I were suffering from the cold and the yucky weather outside wasn’t exactly inviting so we had to cancel our plans and stay wrapped up close together.
Spring doesn’t have to be just for florals. Although it feels far from spring outside just yet, that’s no excuse to not update my wardrobe with some new pieces. (Love a double negative 😉 )
I’ll be adding some fresh stripes into my wardrobe to brighten up my daily uniform. The rainbow sweater from Pull and Bear is in my basket at this very moment! It’s so cute I cant wait to wear it. Whether you opt for a chunky knit or a sleek check blazer with side stripes, you can’t go wrong with a stripe injection this spring.
Click on the descriptions for direct links 🙂
- 1 < Three tone sweater > Pull and Bear
- 2 < Nora Woven Striped Bag > Anthropologie
- 3 < Striped Paperbag Trousers > Pull and Bear
- 4 < Check Side Stripe Jacket > Topshop
- 5 < Beige Stripe Print Scarf > River Island
- 6 < Striped Demi Hoop Earrings > Anthropologie
- 7 < Side Tie Wrap Top > New Look
- 8 < Black Stripe Print Bow Miles > River Island
- 9 < Stripe Print Sweater with Slogan > Pull and Bear
What are you adding to your wardrobe this Spring?