With my trip to Marrakech fast approaching a few wardrobe updates were needed!
I like to buy classic pieces that can be styled up or down depending on which jewellery or shoes I chose to wear. Going for a simple colour palette makes life easier to mix and match.
As you can see I went for a neutral palette with a few pops of colour. Orange , Burnt orange and Coral are such beautiful warm colours that I just couldn’t resist
1. These heels are the perfect height for dancing all night [here]
2. I think off-shoulder tops are just the right amount of sexy [here]
3. A classic floppy, floaty sexy coral dress at its very best! [here]
4. Silky cargo shorts..a must for any holiday. [here]
5. Cant go wrong with a Buttery soft suede and fringed clutch [here]
6. Marquise-cut drop sparkly earrings [here]
7. Cactus Luggage tag [here]
8. Strappy espadrilles [here]